Monday, December 1, 2008

SEO AFFILIATE BLOG :: Collin LaHay's About Page

Collin LaHay's About Page


"My name is Collin Lahay, and this is my site. I am 19 years old, and unlike most people my age, I earn a lot of money from the web. I am living proof that anyone of any age can make money online, and I hope to help you to do the same. This website is a collection of posts by myself and many others on the topic of how anyone from a 12 year old to a 60 year old can easily make money online. Everything on this site is completely free information. The main topic of this site is catered to people who make a little bit of money online already, and who are looking to start making thousands of dollars more by marketing your sites. However, I am hoping this site will be beneficial to you, whether you are new to internet marketing trying to make your first dollar online, or are a seasoned professional looking to continue dominating your niche. I plan to show you every trick that the other big guys would keep to themselves."

No comments: