Saturday, December 13, 2008

How to Change the World: The Ultimate Mommy Blog List--Blogs for Moms by Moms

How to Change the World: The Ultimate Mommy Blog List--Blogs for Moms by Moms: "The Ultimate Mommy Blog List--Blogs for Moms by Moms
iStock_000000492509Small.gif

Update August, 2008: If you want to see the world's most complete collection of mommy blogs, go to Moms.alltop.

While poking around the BlogHer site, I found what must be the definitive list of blogs for moms. I provide it below. If you know a mom, please forward this list to her. I’m pretty sure she’ll find something of interest. Here is the permalink:

http://blog.guykawasaki.com/2006/07/the_ultimate_mo.html

Note: There is a contingent of readers of my blog who do not like when I write about blogs/blogging/bloggers. I’d guess there’s also a contingent who do not like when I write about non-business, non-tech, non-male subjects. To these readers, I say in advance: “You can never support a mom, much less a mommy blogger, too much, so deal with it.”"

No comments: