Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Top 100 Influential Online Marketers List | Small Business Trends

Top 100 Influential Online Marketers List | Small Business Trends

Invesp Consulting has released their first annual list of the Top 100 Most Influential Online Marketers for 2008. Among the top 10 are Jackie Huba, Darren Rowse, Brian Clark, Aaron Wall, and Guy Kawasaki.

Oh, and number 1? That would be Chris Hughes, creator of Barack Obama’s social networking site.

Sometimes the best part is reading what others have to say about such lists. For instance, there is the comment of Lyndon Antcliff who sums it up by saying, “I love these lists, if I am not on them they are rubbish and if …on them they represent the fountain from where all truth can be found.” :)

Yours truly - moi — was surprised to find myself included on the list, and in the top 50 too (number 47 to be exact). I was surprised because I don’t think of myself as a marketer. Mainly I just know how to hire good marketing people and pick their brains and learn from them. It’s an honor to be included and I want to thank all those who nominated me.

Read the Top 100 Most Influential Online Marketers list for 2008. There’s also a blog post about how they chose the top 100 marketers.

No comments: